Subhash Ghai shared details about his past conflict with Salman Khan and how Salman's father, Salim Khan, stepped in after a disagreement.He talked about this while discussing his work with Salman on the 2008 movie Yuvvraaj.
Ghai explained that his professional relationship with Salman began after a bad incident at a party.
He said Salman was drinking alcohol and an argument started between them.The situation turned into a physical fight, but things were sorted out when Salim Khan intervened.
In a recent interview with Times Now, Ghai said, "Before we made the film, we had a fight.
We had a scuffle.Then his father scolded him."
He described the situation, saying, "We were at a party.
Salman was drunk.He was saying something wrong, and I told him, 'Don't say that.' He had some problem with me.He asked me, 'Why did you do this or that?' I told him it was my decision as a director.He started abusing me.I told him not to do that.We had a disagreement there."
Ghai said that the next day, Salim Khan called him and told him that Salman had spoken to his mother about the incident.
Salim said he had scolded Salman and sent him to Ghai's house to apologize.
"He came the very next day.
He politely apologized.After that, I fell in love with him because he respected his father so much.I let go of that issue.We often visited each other.After that, we did a film together," Ghai said.
Their reconciliation led to the making of Yuvvraaj, which also starred Anil Kapoor and Katrina Kaif.
However, the 2008 film didn't do well at the box office.
Ghai has also spoken positively about Salman's character, saying, "Salman Khan never gets nervous no matter what.
No matter the number of crises and problems in his life, he might become sad, but never nervous."
He also recalled Salman's decision to avoid media interviews during the promotions of Yuvvraaj.
Salman explained, "If you are saying, I will do it, but I usually don't because media interviews expect us to be politically correct.And if I end up saying something incorrect about the film, people or myself, it will become a huge controversy.I am happy alone and I like to stay away from the media."
No comments:
Post a Comment