Nani, Sonali Kulkarni, Raghav Juyal, and Kayadu Lohar attended the press meet for The Paradise in Mumbai.Usually, actors from pan-India films come on stage and answer questions that the host has prepared.But this time, the actors from The Paradise did something different.They allowed the media to ask them questions directly.However, some media people were upset because the event started very late.Nani and Raghav Juyal apologized for the delay and made everyone laugh.
There was a lot of drama before the press meet. Raghav Juyal’s driver accidentally took another resident's car by mistake, which caused confusion and added to the delay.
Raghav Juyal is known for being lively and cheerful, but he looked a bit quiet when he came on stage.
He explained, “I react based on the energy of the place.When I saw so many people waiting for us, the first thing I wanted to say was, ‘Sorry.’ We are sorry for being late, even though it wasn’t our fault.The pilot is to blame.There were a lot of potholes on the way!”
He added, “There was a lot of turbulence, which caused the delay. But I am glad to be here finally.”
Nani shared about attending the pre-release event of The Paradise in Hyderabad, saying, “People there truly celebrate cinema. I had tears in my eyes.They respect every technician, even the sound engineer.” At that moment, Nani noticed someone from the audience walking away. He asked, “Kahan ja rahe ho bhaiyya?This is what I was talking about!”
He went to talk to the person, which made everyone laugh. The man explained he wasn’t leaving, but was part of the team handling the live webcast.Nani looked at his device and asked, “Oh, this event is being streamed live?Am I visible?Baap re baap!”
Later, Nani came on stage again and said, “I apologize for the delay. I was also on the same flight as Raghav!That was one reason for the delay.The other reason was that Raghav’s driver took another resident’s car by mistake!”
Sonali Kulkarni, Kayadu Lohar, and the other attendees were surprised. Raghav then explained, “I told my driver to get my car and pick me up from the airport.By mistake, he took the car of another resident who lives in my building.It was the same model.The guard made a mistake and gave him the keys to the other car.My driver didn’t realize it and left quickly.Meanwhile, the owner of that car was running late for work and came downstairs.He was shocked to find his car missing.He asked the guard where his car was, and the guard said, ‘Aapki gaadi toh woh le gaye!’ That caused a lot of confusion and added more delay.”
The Paradise will release in cinemas on September 24.
No comments:
Post a Comment