Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Arshad Warsi on his small role in Shah Rukh Khan’s King: “I love the Khan family, so I did it”

 Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming movie King is getting a lot of attention.The film is directed by Siddharth Anand and has a great group of actors.Shah Rukh Khan is the main star, and the cast also includes Deepika Padukone, Rani Mukerji, Abhishek Bachchan, Suhana Khan, Raghav Juyal, and Arshad Warsi, among others.In a special interview with Filmfare, Arshad Warsi talked about his role in the movie.


Warsi said his part in King isn't a big one, but he wasn't worried about that when he got the offer.

His main reason for joining the project was his love for the Khan family.


Warsi has worked with the Khan family before.

He was part of Aryan Khan's first show, The Bads of Bollywood.When both Aryan and Shah Rukh asked him to be in their projects, he said his feelings for the family made it easy to say yes.


"I have just a little role in King.

I love the Khan family.When Aryan called me for The Ba*ds of Bollywood, I did it.When Shah Rukh called me for King, I did it.It's a small part.I just like them.So I did it," Arshad told Filmfare.


The movie King is directed by Siddharth Anand and produced by Red Chillies Entertainment and Marflix Pictures.

It is set to open in theaters on December 24, 2026.


Arshad Warsi has several other projects coming up.

He will be in Jeevan Bheema Yojana, a dark comedy where he plays two different characters.He will also appear in Ghamasaan, directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, which will be released on ZEE5 on September 11.Additionally, he has Golmaal 5 in the works, though its release date hasn't been announced yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment