Modi posted on X early Saturday morning, saying he has not been asked to join the show and has no plans to participate.
He wrote, “FAKE NEWS.
PERIOD.I have NOT been approached for Bigg Boss 20.I am NOT participating in Bigg Boss 20.And I have NO intention of doing so.Amazing how a completely fabricated story can become ‘news’ without anyone bothering to ask the person concerned.”
He also shared a legal notice from his lawyers, Hirani & Associates, and warned the media and social media platforms that spread the false stories.
“Perhaps next time, verify before you publish,” he added.
The legal notice said the reports that Modi had been signed as a contestant for Bigg Boss 20 were “false, baseless and mischievous.” His lawyers clarified that Modi had not been contacted by the show's producers, broadcasters, channel, or any representative connected with the show.
The notice stated, “Our Client hereby clarifies that the said reports are false, baseless and mischievous.
Our Client has not been approached by the producers, broadcasters, channel or any representative of the said Programme; no person has been authorised to represent our Client or to hold out on his behalf in respect thereof; and our Client has not consented to, and has no intention of, participating in or being associated with the said Programme in any manner whatsoever.”
The legal notice also pointed out that Modi had not confirmed his participation to any publication.
It stated that the reports were published without proper verification or permission and objected to the use of Modi's name, image, photograph, likeness, voice and other personality attributes to suggest an association with Bigg Boss 20.
Meanwhile, excitement for the 20th season of Bigg Boss is growing.
Salman Khan is returning as the host, with the Hindi edition set to premiere on September 6 on JioHotstar and Colors.The show's first trailer has already hinted at a new format, featuring an extra “jeevan daan,” or lifeline, for the contestants.
No comments:
Post a Comment