Monday, August 3, 2026

Kajol marks friendship day with a heartfelt message on self-love; watch

 Friendship Day is usually a time when people show thanks to their close friends, but actor Kajol decided to celebrate it in a unique way.Instead of focusing on others, she used the day to think about the importance of loving herself.She reminded her fans that the strongest friendship is the one we have with ourselves.


On Friendship Day, celebrated on August 2, Kajol shared a collection of old photos on Instagram along with a touching message.

She called her "best friend" the person who has been with her since birth.She said it took her a long time to realize how important that person was and how much they had done for her, even when she didn’t notice.Now, she feels she truly understands and loves this person, and she promises to always support and love them.


In her post, she wrote, "Happy Friendship Day to the one who has been with me since I was born and before...

it took so long for me to realize how precious she was and how much she fought for me even when I didn’t see it...I see her now...and I know her and love her so much more...and last of all I promise to love her and fight for her as well forever."


Her post resonated with many people on social media, who praised her message and added heart emojis and kind words.

Many fans agreed with her idea that learning to love yourself is the first step in building meaningful friendships.


Kajol has always used Friendship Day to honor the people who have made a big difference in her life.

In the past, she has shared warm memories with her close friends, including film industry colleagues like Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar.Both have shared professional and personal connections with her over the years.


She has also been playful on such occasions before.

Last year on National Best Friend Day, she jokingly introduced her "best friends" to her fans, saying they were her coffee, her crochet, and her books.She explained she didn’t have pictures with them because she was spending time with them, and they didn’t like taking photos.She said, "I couldn’t get any pictures coz I was spending time with my best friends, and they really don’t get social media...my coffee, my crochet, and my books."


With this year’s Friendship Day post, Kajol once again gave a meaningful message, encouraging her followers to value themselves as much as they value the people around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment