Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Gippy Grewal talks about Ardaas Sarbat De Bhale Di; shares his views on entourage: “I myself have it. Main kisi ko kya bolu?”; reveals how Aamir Khan was RELIVED when Carry On Jatta 3 crossed Rs. 100 cr mark

. Its lead entertainer Gippy Grewal was in Mumbai in August and Bollywood Hungama only addressed him about the film and much more. He also talked about his roles as the film's writer, director, producer, and music director.

The prior two pieces of Ardaas Sarbat De Bhale Di - Ardaas (2016) and Ardaas Karaan (2019) - were fruitful. Do you feel apprehensive for the third part or would you say you are certain that it'll work very much like the past two movies?
Because so many people have already seen the movie, I'm not worried. I likewise show my motion pictures to those external the business. Thus, I have the criticism that the film is superior to assumptions. The initial two movies passed with 100/100 imprints (grins). In Punjabi cinema, such social dramas are uncommon. However, the first two parts were well received. This gives us the certainty that even the third part would score. Besides, the trailer has a brilliant reaction.


Before entering the theater for the first two parts, viewers would take their shows off. In the past, Jai Santoshi Maa experienced this. Did you at any point envision something like this for Ardaas series?
Never. We just wanted to make a good movie. Yet, this series has become so enormous that even I get stunned. Gurpreet Ghuggi paaji traveled to Canada for promotional purposes prior to the release of the previous movie. While we were at a movie theater, people were touching his feet. Saying, "Arre yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Gugghi paaji particularly when those more established than him were additionally contacting his feet (grins). They told him, 'Age is auxiliary. The film delivers a powerful message.

We hear about a lot of good deeds in society. This aspect has been incorporated into a movie script. We also made sure that the movie was entertaining. I strongly believe that if your film lacks entertainment, it cannot convey the message.

These social films are in high demand. How can it be that we don't see our producers making them? Chaar Sahibzaade (2014), in addition to Jai Santoshi Maa and Ardaas, was a huge success... Even I wonder. After all, these movies are making money, and you get a lot of respect from society. However, I suppose writing about such subjects is difficult. Second, you need to avoid hurting anyone's feelings because you are making a film about religion. In the past, films released with good intentions and a positive social message ended up hurting some people. Consequently, it's a major liability.

This film was shot at Nanded's Takhat Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib. We called their group and requested that they view the film and let us know as to whether all was great. They said, "Isse accha toh kuch ho hi nahin sakta tha" after watching the movie. We didn't anticipate a film of such level'. We were overjoyed by that. Prior to this screening, we were so stressed.

Making a tomfoolery film like Carry On Jatta 3 is simpler. We occasionally include scenes jinka koi taal-mel nahin hai kahani ke saath. However, we include it because we think it will make the audience laugh. And no more, a few pundits could scrutinize the significance of the scene. Relevance is key. Smiles and says, "Jisne paise kharche hai, woh khush hoke gaya hai." We can't take the same approach in movies like Ardaas. We must be certain that the kaun is true. We likewise should be cautious with the acting.

You are the film's actor, music composer, writer, and director. To wear so many hats must be challenging... Not really. I like it. In point of fact, I have also written the dialogue, screenplay, and story for a forthcoming movie. Now is the time to begin the music process. That's what the thing is on the off chance that I compose a film, I have considered to me ki mujhe yehi chahiye. Indeed, even in Ardaas, there are circumstances where a person says 3-4 lines of exchanges and afterward sings the following 4 lines. However, when viewed as a whole, it does not appear out of place. If I sit next to a composer, I will have to lead him and tell him, "Yeh galat hai, yeh aise kijiye," when he talks. I have artists like Sukhwinder Singh, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and so forth. To guarantee they sing impeccably and all goes well is an undertaking. However, at least you get what you want.

I feel like "Inko main paisa bhi dunga" if I sign a music director. Aur bana banaya music bhi inko de dunga'. All things considered, I'm the one forming. Having a music composer, on the other hand, can be a blessing at times. They could likewise give a few significant ideas.

Selective Gippy Grewal discusses Ardaas Sarbat De Bhale Di; shares his thoughts on entourage, which I myself possess. Mainly because of the bolu; uncovers how Aamir Khan was Remembered when Carry On Jatta 3 crossed Rs. Ardaas Sarbat De Bhale Di is also anticipated to do well overseas. With a film of this caliber, we anticipate more business from overseas than from India. Ardaas Karaan, the second part, brought in a significant $3 million from North America. We hope that people in other countries will support our movie. Indeed, even in Punjab, it was immense. Additionally, this is not the kind of film that will last two to three weeks. It doesn't stop. I used to meet people during Ardaas Karaan who would frequently inquire about what was going on. I would tell them, 'Ardaas is playing in films'. They would be astonished and would inquire, "Didn't it release a while ago?" I would tell them, 'It's actually running in films'!

These days, a great deal of makers settle on a Get One Get One Ticket free proposal to bait watchers. How do you feel about this plan?
There are times when even great movies don't fill in as planned as the buzz wasn't there. As of late, three movies were delivered. Stree 2 worked and I'm informed that both Khel Mein and Vedaa were likewise very much made. Nevertheless, for some reason, these two films failed. Huge load of cash is in question. The maker needs to recuperate and this is the point at which they settle on such offers. Watchers could feel 'Yeh film dekhni nahin thi lekin sasti ticket hai toh dekh lete hai'. It's like buying clothing at a discount. You probably won't need a red hued shirt however you'll in any case get it in the event that it's accessible at a less expensive cost.

Another significant conversation is about company. Many people believe that it causes the cost to rise unnecessarily. What is your take?
Yes, the price goes up. I myself am surrounded by people. (Laughs) Toh main kisi ko kya bolu? However, there are some requirements. I'm a maker and even I have a group. "Jaise mujhe teri zaroorat hai, waise uss actor ko bhi uss bande ki zaroorat hai," I say to them. Nonetheless, inconvenience emerges when you are not an entertainer of that type or when the maker finds it challenging to pay 10 colleagues. In such a circumstance, the maker would supplant that entertainer. The producer might at times believe that this particular actor is deserving of particular demands. But he won't give in when he thinks the demand is unfair.

Additionally, I am of the opinion that apne level se zyada cheezein maangte hai aise actors hai. After that, they don't even get enough work. Sitting in Punjab, we sometimes wonder why a certain talented actor isn't seen in more films. We don't find out that his nature wasn't right until we get to Mumbai.

You raised snickers at the trailer send off of Ardaas Sarbat De Bhale Di when you uncovered that you used to advise others to assist you with answering to Aamir Khan's messages in English. Be that as it may, you didn't let us know how Aamir Khan responded when he figured out reality…
(Giggles) He was a piece shocked. He said, 'Tu kisi aur se likhwata tha? Pehle kyun nahin bataya mujhe?'. He doesn't use social media much. He released the Carry On Jatta 3 trailer. At the point when the film gathered Rs. 100 crores, I informed to illuminate him about this accomplishment. He FaceTimed me right away because he was on vacation. He wished me well and inquired, "Yeh aapki pehli Rs. 100 crore film, please? I said yes in my response. He further said, 'I am so glad to be aware. I was so worried'. He informed me that the video of me and Kapil Sharma singing "Angrezi Beat" went viral. Nonetheless, he personally didn't see it! He recently learned from someone.

You travel to Mumbai frequently for promotions. Are you a fan of the city? Also, a lot of people from the North say that the food in Mumbai isn't as good as it is in the North. What's your take?
I am accustomed to the city and enjoy coming here. The traffic jam is the only issue here. It's hard to say how long it will take me to get to Andheri because I'm staying at the J W Marriott in Juhu. As a result, I frequently request that they participate in events and interviews near my hotel. With respect to the food in Mumbai, I like it a great deal and have no bad things to say (grins).

No comments:

Post a Comment