Friday, May 8, 2020

16 Years Of Main Hoon Na: “Farah Khan is the only director who feels I could be a very COOL action hero” – Shah Rukh Khan

2004 was a milestone year for Shah Rukh Khan. He worked in 3 films – Swades, Veer-Zaara and Main Hoon Na – the last 2 of which were super-hits and the greatest grossers of the year. Also, he was acknowledged in each of the three. Primary Hoon Na commended it's sixteenth commemoration on April 30 and it went far in solidifying the superstardom of SRK.. Coordinated by debutant Farah Khan, it allowed Shah Rukh to part from his loverboy picture and attempt his turn in activity, sentiment and show. Furthermore, obviously, for the individuals who love him in sentimental jobs, the film offered that also. 

Shah Rukh Khan says, "Principle Hoon Na had a slender life saver – grown up man, returning to school and sitting in a homeroom. Presently it seems like an unrealistic, perilous activity. Be that as it may, Farah has that conviction, certain level of frenzy and she can pull off the most over the top idea. So for instance, when she disclosed to me that she needs to do Main Hoon Na, she included 'It resembles you're returning to class with a side-separating and a decent kid picture!'" 

At the same time, he additionally tells, "peculiarly, Farah considers me an activity legend. She is the main executive who feels I could be an extremely cool activity saint. She's done the greatest activity with me, be it Happy New Year, Om Shanti Om and Main Hoon Na." 

Shah Rukh Khan explains why Main Hoon Na was an essential film for him. He describes, "It was a rebound of sorts for me. I had quite recently done my spine medical procedure. I had fears whether I'll have the option to return to work and have the option to do the stuff that I do. I had recently gone for 'Pretty Woman' tune in Kal Ho Naa Ho. At that point I went ahead Main Hoon Na sets and I did the rooftop succession. For me, it was significant I nail it. Farah, clearly, cherishes me to an extreme and was exceptionally frightened. Be that as it may, I revealed to her that I need to know whether I am fine after this spine medical procedure or whether I am not on a par with I used to be." 

Shah Rukh Khan at that point affectionately recollects why shooting the film in Darjeeling was unique for him. He states, "We were shooting 36 years after Mr Raj Kapoor went for Mera Naam Joker in Darjeeling. Not many Hindi movies had been shot there meanwhile. Likewise, 'Negligible Sapno Ki Rani' was my youth main tune and I really reproduced that for myself. We didn't have the chance to do it in our film. Be that as it may, it was my youth dream to take a quick trip and see that train. I don't have any scene with the toy train. I just have a scene of Sushmita Sen crying at the station." He likewise includes, "Additionally, before Main Hoon Na, I had shot Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman. Some portion of it was shot in Darjeeling." 

Discussing his co-stars, SRK glories, "In the past Hrithik Roshan was in the film. Be that as it may, for reasons unknown he (quit). There was some explanation which I don't have the foggiest idea. It's among Farah and Hrithik. Zayed Khan, nonetheless, was beautiful and even Amrita Rao was super decent." 

He likewise uncovers some intriguing random data about his on-screen darling, Sushmita Sen, "I recall that we were sitting tight for Sushmita to come. She was wearing what resembled hide. Farah let me know, 'At whatever point you see her in the film, you just diverted and you dream and violins occur'. I feel that was a truly cool piece of the film. I inquired as to whether I could raise my arms when I see her." Shah Rukh then includes, "And really when Sushmita showed up to deal with the film, she looked so shocking and wonderful. In that hide dress, she really resembled a diva. Furthermore, truly, you didn't need to act much as she looked so staggering as she strolled in. We made some incredible memories shooting it." 

All things considered, shooting Main Hoon Na was a great encounter for the hotshot, particularly the Darjeeling plan. "Farah had all the artist young men and young ladies at night doing a show for us. Each night, we used to go the school theater or the show room and all the young men and young ladies used to ridicule us and about what's occurred in the day," he enthusiastically says.

No comments:

Post a Comment