Producer Anurag Kashyap is contention's most loved youngster and it is presently a typical learning that each film he concocts will court some issue with masses. His as of late discharged Manmarziyaan is getting a considerable measure of positive reaction from faultfinders and masses however a segment of Sikh people group isn't extremely satisfied with a couple of specific scenes in the motion picture and the way Sikhs, their confidence has been portrayed in the film. RTI extremist Gurvinder Singh Chadha recorded a grievance with the police in Haldwani blaming Kashyap for not demonstrating Sikhs deferentially. Kashyap has at long last discharged an announcement responding to this issue. He stated:
"I am not in India and I have been perusing about the Sikh people group feeling affronted by the smoking scene. This film isn't remarking on a network, it discusses people and their decisions. At all times, for direction from Sikh individuals for the movie. When we shot the succession in Gurudwara, we were told we can't shoot them getting hitched as it can't be faked so me influenced the performers to do just "Mattha tekna". When we were shooting scenes, no individual from team was permitted to smoke inside the houses. When we shot the smoking scene, it was shot in the city and there were near 150 individuals watching the shoot. We asked before doing the scene and were informed that he needs to take the Turban off before he smokes from his home. We were likewise demonstrated how Robbie should take the turban off with the two hands and how he should hand it over and how the cousin should take it. The vast majority of the 150 individuals in the group were sikhs and we were informed that is the means by which it is. We made what we witnesses for ourselves and after exchange. It was never the goal to hurt the network and for what reason would we do that when we got such a great amount of affection from them. The city of Amritsar opened their hearts and ways to us and everything was finished with most extreme consideration. Not a solitary thing was shot without direction. We needed to indicate things the manner in which they are. No religion shows wrongdoing or anything hostile to humankind, yet those things occur. It doesn't mean they are irritating the religion. Manmarziyaan is an account of three people and not their religion. I am sad on the off chance that anybody feels really hurt however I would likewise ask for that kindly don't make this pointless political in light of the fact that it's definitely not. I have dependably put out things the manner in which they are without a motivation. Innovation does not enable us to cut a scene and it influences the narrating. So I certainly can't do that now. To those whose hurt is bona fide, I offer a veritable expression of remorse, that wasn't my expectation. Also, for the individuals who are doing it for consideration, I am happy you have the consideration."
The motion picture stars Taapsee Pannu, Vicky Kaushal, Abhishek Bachchan in lead jobs and the film is running in pressed theaters.
"I am not in India and I have been perusing about the Sikh people group feeling affronted by the smoking scene. This film isn't remarking on a network, it discusses people and their decisions. At all times, for direction from Sikh individuals for the movie. When we shot the succession in Gurudwara, we were told we can't shoot them getting hitched as it can't be faked so me influenced the performers to do just "Mattha tekna". When we were shooting scenes, no individual from team was permitted to smoke inside the houses. When we shot the smoking scene, it was shot in the city and there were near 150 individuals watching the shoot. We asked before doing the scene and were informed that he needs to take the Turban off before he smokes from his home. We were likewise demonstrated how Robbie should take the turban off with the two hands and how he should hand it over and how the cousin should take it. The vast majority of the 150 individuals in the group were sikhs and we were informed that is the means by which it is. We made what we witnesses for ourselves and after exchange. It was never the goal to hurt the network and for what reason would we do that when we got such a great amount of affection from them. The city of Amritsar opened their hearts and ways to us and everything was finished with most extreme consideration. Not a solitary thing was shot without direction. We needed to indicate things the manner in which they are. No religion shows wrongdoing or anything hostile to humankind, yet those things occur. It doesn't mean they are irritating the religion. Manmarziyaan is an account of three people and not their religion. I am sad on the off chance that anybody feels really hurt however I would likewise ask for that kindly don't make this pointless political in light of the fact that it's definitely not. I have dependably put out things the manner in which they are without a motivation. Innovation does not enable us to cut a scene and it influences the narrating. So I certainly can't do that now. To those whose hurt is bona fide, I offer a veritable expression of remorse, that wasn't my expectation. Also, for the individuals who are doing it for consideration, I am happy you have the consideration."
The motion picture stars Taapsee Pannu, Vicky Kaushal, Abhishek Bachchan in lead jobs and the film is running in pressed theaters.

No comments:
Post a Comment