He said, "The main reason *Toxic* didn't work was its weak writing." When asked why the movie didn't connect with the audience, Adarsh was clear.
"If the film failed, it's because of its writing.It was weak." He explained that even if a story sounds interesting on paper, it may not translate well to the big screen."Sometimes, a concept looks good in theory, but when it's actually shown on screen, it doesn't feel as strong.Audiences might find it confusing or strange."
Adarsh also shared his own feelings about the film.
"I didn't like *Toxic* either.I think the main issue was the writing.It was weak, even if the idea was good."
He gave credit to Yash for his performance.
"Yash did a very good job.I don't want to deny that.He played two roles, and I really enjoyed his acting.He's a very confident and talented actor.But if the material you're given is weak, it's hard to make it work."
Adarsh also highlighted the film's technical strengths.
"The film was technically excellent.The visuals were amazing.Yash was outstanding.Kiara Advani did a great job.Nayanthara is a strong actress and she performed well too." He thought some of the other actors could have had better roles."Huma Qureshi and Rukmini Vasanth could have been given more depth."
He also talked about how negative feedback can affect a film's impact.
"When a film doesn't work, the effort that went into it gets lost to some extent.And there's a lot of negativity online.I don't think there should be so much of it, but today it's hard to control."
No comments:
Post a Comment