The ad is for a famous brand that makes watches and accessories, called Fossil.
They launched their Diwali 2026 campaign, featuring Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon as their brand ambassadors.This campaign celebrates the joy of being with people, stylish looks, and the special moments that make Diwali unforgettable.As the evening goes on, you can see Fossil’s latest watches becoming a part of the special moments shared by Varun and Kriti.This reflects the brand’s belief that the memories we value most should be celebrated in a stylish way.
Varun Dhawan, who is the brand ambassador for Fossil India, said he is excited about the new collection.
He mentioned, "Diwali has always been one of my favorite times of the year because it's all about coming together with family and friends, celebrating traditions, and making memories that stay with you for a long time.This season, I've been wearing the Everett Chronograph Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch.I love how it makes a statement, yet it's also versatile enough to fit any occasion, whether it's a festive celebration or a casual get-together."
Kriti Sanon, who is also a brand ambassador for Fossil India, shared, "For me, Diwali is about slowing down and spending quality time with the people who matter most.
It's the little moments, shared laughter, festive traditions, and meaningful conversations that make the season so special.For this festive season, I love the Scarlette Three-Hand Day-Date Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch from Fossil.It's elegant, timeless, and easy to style, whether I'm dressing up for a festive occasion or keeping it simple.I love pieces that feel versatile yet special, and this watch does exactly that."
No comments:
Post a Comment