Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran, Jaideep Ahlawat, Tabu, Rajat Kapoor, Mrunal Jadhav, and producers Kumar Mangat Pathak, Alok Jain, Ajit Andhare, along with director-writer-producer Abhishek Pathak and writer Aamil Keeyan Khan, attended the trailer launch of Drishyam The Conclusion in Goa.Kumar Mangat Pathak made everyone laugh with a funny story about Ajay Devgn's pet dog.
Kumar Mangat Pathak said, "I have been with Ajay even before he became an actor.
Veeru ji (Ajay Devgn’s father Veeru Devgan) was like my brother.He treated me like family.In fact, I can even say he adopted me!Ajay ji has kept that connection with me."
Kumar Mangat Pathak continued, "I don’t need to ask before visiting Ajay ji’s house.
I just say, 'Main aa raha hoon' (I am coming).The only thing I ask is 'Khaali kutte ko sambhal ke rakhna' (laughs)!I used to feed him when he was a puppy, but one day, he bit me!"
At that moment, the audience in the hall laughed a lot.
Even Ajay Devgn couldn't stop laughing.
Kumar Mangat Pathak then spoke seriously, "So our journey has been amazing.
We fully trust and believe in each other.Whenever I bring him a story, he only asks, 'Abhishek ne suni?' I say yes, and he says, 'Let’s do it.' Besides making movies, we are also building multiplexes."
Drishyam The Conclusion releases in cinemas on October 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment