Ranbir Kapoor stepped on stage and shouted, "Jai Shri Ram!" A few days before the event, it had been reported that Ranbir was suffering from conjunctivitis and would be wearing sunglasses.
At the start of his speech, he addressed this and said, "Namaste.
I want to tell you all that I apologize for wearing these dark glasses.My eyes have an infection.But on this happy occasion, all I feel is love!So, please don't mind."
He then turned to Arun Govil, who was sitting in the audience, and said, "First, I want to speak to Arun ji." The veteran actor stood up as he heard his name.
Ranbir smiled and said, "Sir, please sit down.You have done this job with such beauty, sincerity, and dignity for many years.Everyone who has watched Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan has been inspired by you.If I can portray Shri Ram even a little like you did, I would feel that all my hard work has been worth it."
He continued, "Since childhood, I have carried the blessings of Lord Shri Ram, his teachings, and your face in my heart.
We love you as if you are our own, and thank you for everything!"
Ramayana is a two-part story.
The first part will release on Diwali 2026, and the second part will come out on Diwali 2027.
No comments:
Post a Comment