Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Alia Bhatt RESPONDS to comparisons between Jigra and Animal: “I wouldn’t say there’s any competition between us. I feel very fortunate that my husband…”

 Fans and critics began drawing comparisons between Alia Bhatt's Jigra and Ranbir Kapoor's Animal shortly after the trailer for the film was released. Despite the fact that their central themes are distinct, similarities between the two films have sparked social media discussions. Alia Bhatt discussed these comparisons openly and provided insight into her professional relationship with Ranbir Kapoor at a recent press conference in Delhi.


Alia Bhatt Replies, "No Competition" When asked if she and Ranbir compete professionally, Alia quickly dismissed the notion. Alia made a comment, "I wouldn't say there's any competition between us." The fact that my husband is also my best friend and an excellent actor makes me feel very fortunate. We often talk to each other about our scenes and movies. I talked about Jigra and Gangubai Kathiawadi. I would talk to him about any misunderstandings I had, and he did the same for Animal.


Alia Bhatt Addresses Comparisons Between Jigra and Animal Although Jigra and Animal share some themes, Alia stated that the similarities are superficial. Although there are a lot of parallels between the two, I'm aware of comparisons. It involves more than just Jigra or Animal; Doing something nice for a loved one is a common theme in a lot of movies. Numerous films have been made along these lines, making it a genre in and of itself. Therefore, there are no direct parallels between the two films beyond that one aspect."


Animal, which was directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga and came out last year, did extremely well at the box office. The film is about Ranvijay, played by Ranbir Kapoor, and his difficult relationship with his father. In contrast, Alia Bhatt and Vedang Raina's Jigra, directed by Vasan Bala, examines the bond between a brother and sister. Fans are looking forward to seeing Alia Bhatt in the emotionally charged role in Jigra, which is scheduled to be released on October 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment