Thursday, November 19, 2020

Rakul Preet Singh joins Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn in Mayday as co-pilot

 The profoundly foreseen exciting show Mayday which unites Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn following 13 years will have the lovely entertainer Rakul Preet Singh join its heavenly cast. Rakul will be seen trying the function of a co-pilot in this edge of the seat show. This will be her second excursion with Ajay Devgn after De Pyaar De and she will be offering the screen to Amitabh Bachchan for the absolute first time. 


Looking at joining the Mayday group, Rakul shares, "I have worked with Ajay sir previously and very excited to be working with him once more as his co-pilot in a movie where he isn't only my co-star however chief as well:) When I chose to be an entertainer like the wide range of various hopeful entertainers I had a fantasy to work with Mr. Bachchan and I am happy to such an extent that with this film my fantasy to share screen space with him will work out as expected.". 


Rakul will start the shoot of Mayday mid-December in Hyderabad. The movie will be delivered by Ajay Devgn Ffilms and coordinated by Ajay Devgn.

No comments:

Post a Comment