Monday, May 4, 2020

16 Years Of Main Hoon Na: Farah Khan reveals how SRK’s friends played peons, Ayesha Takia DITCHED the film, Hrithik walked out, Kamal Haasan declined & a lot more!

Precisely 16 years prior, on this very day, a film raged into films and turned into a fundamental piece of the rundown of 'most engaging movies ever' rundown of moviegoers around the globe. Principle Hoon Na previously had enormous buzz circumventing then because of the nearness of Shah Rukh Khan, the energizing trailer that guaranteed a novel and engaging storyline, hit music and introduction of choreographer-turned-executive Farah Khan. It was summers when most understudies were appreciating the get-away and thus, the discharge timing was perfect. It took an opening of Rs. 2.72 crore, which was a record around then. What's more, fortunately, it was a film that met with all desires. It had music, show, parody, catastrophe, activity and enthusiasm in satisfactory dosages and intrigued crowds of different sorts. Taran Adarsh in the Bollywood Hungama survey referenced 'Principle HOON NA fortifies your confidence in Bollywood business film'!

Other than the dynamite composing and tight bearing, Main Hoon Na scored significantly on account of its throwing, of the lead as well as the optional characters. A couple of months back, Farah Khan in Rajeev Masand's sound show 'Picture Ke Peeche' uncovered some energizing and obscure incidental data about how the on-screen characters got chose and significantly more.

1. Shah Rukh Khan 

Farah Khan had a nearby bond with Shah Rukh Khan since ages and subsequently, it's nothing unexpected that he was her first decision for the job of Major Ram Prasad Sharma. She uncovered that she educated Shah Rukh about the film route in 2000, four years before the film really discharged. She says, "I portrayed the possibility of the film to Shah Rukh Khan in a vehicle during the shoot of Mohabbatein in England. We were going for London to Oxford. He said 'It's excessively long. Cut it'. He additionally included, 'It's awesome and I'll create it'."

SRK kept his assertion. He re-marked his creation organization Dreamz Unlimited as Red Chillies Entertainment and Main Hoon Na was the primary film of the last mentioned. Farah was intrigued with Shah Rukh Khan the on-screen character as well as Shah Rukh Khan the maker. She advises, "Me and Shah Rukh had a great association. He was an awesome maker. He would need to make the film greater and he never at any point once examined me concerning any choice." He even is credited with planning the 'thrills' in the film and Farah states, "The activity I had imagined was still chota. In any case, he would demand making it more fabulous"

2. Zayed Khan 

The job of Shah Rukh's alienated sibling Laxman otherwise known as Lucky was critical. What's more, Farah conceded that Zayed Khan was not the first decision and she moved toward numerous entertainers. She uncovers, "We didn't have anybody for Laxman's job truly a month prior to the shoot. At the point when I was going for Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai with Hrithik, I had moved toward him and he was energized. In any case, at that point Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai experienced the rooftop and they were not enthused about a twofold legend film at that point. I thought of Farhan Akhtar yet he was an all out chief around then. I additionally talked with Sohail Khan and Abhishek Bachchan." When asked whether Randeep Hooda likewise tried out according to reports, she concedes, "Indeed, he did however for the job of Rakhi Sawant's beau!"

It was a test of skill and endurance for Farah after a point. She glories, "We were unable to push the film's timetable as we needed to shoot the film in December since that was the month when the school was allocated to us. That is the point at which I saw Chura Liya Hai Tumne, which had Zayed Khan and Esha Deol. Shirish Kunder was its manager. He gave me its surges and it was horrendous! Be that as it may, there was something charming about him. His grin and persona had that silliness which I required. So when Hrithik was doing it, the character of Laxman was extremely macho with muscles. Likely, how he was in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. Be that as it may, when Zayed Khan went ahead board, I made him this pompous, silly chap and I think it worked in the film."

Zayed, in any case, gave Farah hard time. This was especially in one of his significant scenes wherein he has an upheaval while talking about his dad. Farah says, "His genuine connection with his dad additionally became an integral factor. So there were things he needed to state too. Everybody has anxiety with their folks. So he prepared so much that he stifled. At that point during each take, he would mouth another discourse. Rather than saying 'Father armed force mein the', he'd state 'Father naval force mein the'. I resemble 'yeh naval force mein kahan se pahuch gaya'! After a point, I went beserk. I was really giggling out of frenzy. At that point Shah Rukh let me know, 'Simply stop it. He's now getting worked up'. He additionally took Zayed inside and quieted him down." After 32 takes, Zayed at long last hit the nail on the head.

3. Amrita Rao 

Amrita Rao had just wowed crowds with her presentation in Ishq Vishk. Her demonstration in Main Hoon Na added to her fan base. Much the same as Zayed, she also wasn't the primary decision. Now, Farah Khan uncovers an interesting scene over the primary decision for the character of Sanju. She says, "Before Amrita Rao went ahead board, we had bolted on Ayesha Takia. I adored her test. She had acted astonishingly. She at that point revealed to us that she's going to Manali for 3 days go for Imtiaz Ali's film (Socha Na Tha). She guaranteed she'll meet us in a week and start outfit preliminaries. We continued hanging tight and sitting tight for her and she simply didn't return! Just 10 days were left for the shoot and that is the point at which we got Amrita. I saw her in a business and afterward we called her for a tryout. I was not overpowered with her tryout yet then when I saw through the camera, I understood that she functioned admirably. She was as yet not the Sanju I was searching for. I needed a feistier young lady. This one was delicate and beautiful. In any case, she would nail it inevitably. Every other person would fail yet she would get it directly in each take."

Sanju's character was very much carved as a result of a strong backstory. Farah Khan astonishes as she advises that Sanju needing to be a kid was sourced from her life as her dad did likewise to her when her sibling Sajid Khan was conceived. She thinks back, "When you compose your first film, part of it is personal. The main distinction is that I never turned out to be entirely similar to Amrita!"

The track of Sanju's accepts an intriguing turn as she goes for a makeover. Farah uncovers she was clear around one angle, "When she has a change over, I needed an extremely Indian change. In the previous motion pictures, the young ladies would wear short skirts and heels to get hot. Here, I needed that she become the quintessential Indian excellence. Be that as it may, better believe it, a ton of it was from my life."

Before proceeding onward, Farah Khan likewise makes a disclosure, "We had additionally considered Shruti Seth. She additionally really gave a generally excellent test."

16 Years Of Main Hoon Na Farah Khan uncovers how SRK's companions played peons, Ayesha Takia DITCHED the film, Hrithik exited, Kamal Haasan declined and much more!

4. Sushmita Sen 

One of the most significant characters in Main Hoon Na was that of Miss Chandni. It resounded with a huge number of men who all really liked their teacher. Farah Khan clarifies that she generally had Sushmita in her brain for the character. She describes, "Sushmita was my first decision. I shot 'Dilbar' with her in Houston for Sirf Tum just about five years before Main Hoon Na. I had guaranteed that 'On the off chance that I am ever making a film, I'm taking you'. She didn't pay attention to me and thought 'Sab bolte hai aur nikal jaate hai'. So I went to her she was very stunned and inquired as to whether Shah Rukh Khan approves of her throwing. I advised her 'Shah Rukh instructed me to take whoever I need'."

Sushmita Sen's styling was valued and is recalled even today. Farah springs an astonishment as she says, "She had never worn a saree. I used to just observe her in cowhide pants! I needed her to be gentler."

5. Suniel Shetty and Naseeruddin Shah 

Suniel Shetty played the coldblooded adversary Raghavan and took the film to another level with his threatening demonstration. Farah raises giggles as she tells how her unique decisions Kamal Haasan and Nana Patekar couldn't come ready. She delights, "For the job of Raghavan, I went to Kamal Haasan first. Shah Rukh Khan revealed to me that 'he'll indiscriminately do the film as he owes me some help. I have done Hey Ram for him and I have endured during its shoot. I was made to sing Telugu and Tamil tunes'! So he guaranteed me he'll do it. Henceforth, I went to Chennai. Kamal Haasan was extremely decent and he met me and demonstrated me the surges of the film he was then making. He took me to the workplace and took care of me lunch. At long last, he revealed to me he can't do my film. He revealed to me that he's making a film on Silk Rote. I recollect plainly as I needed to discover what is Silk Route."

She includes, "At that point I went to Nana Patekar. He gave me two or three pointers which I put in the film. He requested to know the back story of Raghavan. At that point, there was no back story. This is the point at which I composed the part about Raghavan's child getting slaughtered. He said that the character ought to have an explanation behind doing all the disgusting stuff. So we consolidated his recommendation and eventually didn't cast him!"

Naseeruddin Shah attempted the job of Shah Rukh Khan and Zayed Khan's dad yet he was additionally considered as far as it matters for Raghavan. When inquired as to why he didn't do this job, she says, "I surmise since it was a business film, he needed to do a littler part. He used to have state of mind swings now and again and would toss papers on the sets. In any case, I know him since Kabhi Haan Kabhi

No comments:

Post a Comment