Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hrithik Roshan clarifies that he’s a Nonsmoker after a Fan Mistakes his phone for a cigarette

Hrithik Roshan is obviously perhaps the most smoking entertainer of Bollywood and has a fan-following over the globe. In the wake of giving two gigantic hits a year ago with Super 30 and War, Hrithik Roshan has not marked some other venture up until this point. Investing quality energy with his children, Hrithik Roshan and his ex Sussanne Khan are right now living in his home to ensure their children don't pass up anything.

Hrithik Roshan explains that he's a nonsmoker after a fan confuses his telephone with a cigarette

Sussanne has briefly moved to Hrithik's loft considering the lockdown in the wake of Coronavirus. She as of late posted an image of Hrithik with their children Hridhaan and Hrehaan remaining in the overhang. Be that as it may, while Hrithik was remaining with his telephone in his grasp, because of the low nature of the picture, a fan confused it with a cigarette, and the entertainer cheerfully explained.

He tweeted, "I am a non smoker . :) and in the event that I was Krrish , first thing I'd do subsequent to annihilating this infection is pulverize each and every cigarette from this planet ."

Investigate their tweets.

Pelin 

Answering to @HrithikRules

Does @iHrithik have a cigarette in his grasp or am I seeing incorrectly? I trust you don't @iHrithik . It makes me extremely heartbroken.

Hrithik Roshan 

I am a non smoker . :) and in the event that I was Krrish , first thing I'd do in the wake of destroying this infection is crush each and every cigarette from this planet .

Keeping it tasteful, not surprisingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment