Monday, March 16, 2020

Amitabh Bachchan Sends Handwritten Congratulatory Note to Angrezi Medium actress Radhika Madan

Angrezi Medium featuring Irrfan Khan discharged on March 13. In spite of confronting obstacles and complete theater shutdown due to Coronavirus alarm, it received a positive reaction from the business! Radhika Madan, who plays Irrfan's little girl in the film, got a written by hand note and a bundle from megastar Amitabh Bachchan. This motion has left the on-screen character "astounded" and "overpowered."

In his note to Radhika Madan, Amitabh Bachchan stated: "I keep in touch with you with the best of deference for your work in Angrezi Medium. I saw the film yesterday and just couldn't avoid keeping in touch with you. What a develop and adjusted execution you have given. Flourishing and accomplishment to you."

Sharing the photos of the written by hand letter on Instagram, an overpowered Radhika Madan stated, "I don't have a clue what to state or write...I'm astounded thus overpowered! Amitabh sir, it's a respect to get this. I constantly used to envision my entryway chime ringing after my film's discharge and an individual remaining outside saying, 'Amitabh Bachchan sir ne aapke liye phool aur ek note bheja hai' and me blacking out just after that. Fortunately, I didn't swoon when I really got it. I just remained there for a couple of moments absorbing everything, mournful, in appreciation."

Radhika Madan stars as Irrfan Khan's character's girl in Angrezi Medium. The movie likewise stars Deepak Dobriyal, Pankaji Tripathi, Dimple Kapadia, and Kareena Kapoor and is coordinated by Homi Adajania.

No comments:

Post a Comment