Aamir Khan's children Junaid Khan and Ira Khan have avoided spotlight. It's just in most recent two years, his little girl Ira Khan has caught media eye. While it's normal for the star children to pursue the strides of their star guardians, it appears as though Ira Khan is deciding on off camera approach.
Rather than acting, Ira Khan will make her directorial debut with a phase play Medea, in view of the antiquated Greek catastrophe on Jason and Medea composed by Euripides.
Sources near her uncover that she has just started work on her directorial in full power where the debut of her play is booked to occur in December, this year. The practices for the play will begin soon and will occur in Mumbai itself.
Discussing her presentation, Ira shares, "There's no specific reason that I chose to begin with theater. I adore theater, its otherworldly and all-expending; in its old style structure, in the realm of innovation, its genuine and physical. I cherish the suspension of doubt that the crowd takes into account since then there's so much you can express".
Strangely, ever her sibling Junaid Khan chose to settle on theater with a play named Mother Courage and Her Children in 2017.
Rather than acting, Ira Khan will make her directorial debut with a phase play Medea, in view of the antiquated Greek catastrophe on Jason and Medea composed by Euripides.
Sources near her uncover that she has just started work on her directorial in full power where the debut of her play is booked to occur in December, this year. The practices for the play will begin soon and will occur in Mumbai itself.
Discussing her presentation, Ira shares, "There's no specific reason that I chose to begin with theater. I adore theater, its otherworldly and all-expending; in its old style structure, in the realm of innovation, its genuine and physical. I cherish the suspension of doubt that the crowd takes into account since then there's so much you can express".
Strangely, ever her sibling Junaid Khan chose to settle on theater with a play named Mother Courage and Her Children in 2017.

No comments:
Post a Comment