Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Salman Khan’s old handwritten letter dedicated to fans after success of Maine Pyar Kiya goes viral: “The day you stop loving me, you’ll stop seeing my films, and that is the end of my career”

A flood of wistfulness hit virtual entertainment as a manually written letter by Salman Khan reemerged. Written after the extraordinary outcome of his 1989 introduction film, Maine Pyar Kiya, the letter spilled over with appreciation for his fans. Khan said thanks to them for tolerating him and communicated his assurance to keep satisfying their hopes.

The sincere letter demonstrated Khan's awareness of the pressure that followed such a significant hit. He guaranteed fans that he's carefully choosing scripts, focusing on quality movies like Maine Pyar Kiya. The letter finished up with a contacting feeling - his profession blossoms with their affection and backing. Salman stated, "Here is a little something I need you folks to be familiar with me. Right off the bat, I need to thank you for tolerating me and for being my fans. I trust and will make an honest effort to satisfy your hopes in each film I do."

I choose carefully which films I watch. I'm doing and focusing on great contents to the best of my judgment, since I realize that anything I in all actuality do now will be contrasted with Maine Pyar Kiya. So at whatever point you hear a declaration, have confidence that it will be a decent film, and I will give it my 100%," he added

He proceeded to share, "I love you, and I trust that you will continue to adore me in light of the fact that the day you quit cherishing me, you'll quit seeing my movies, and that is the finish of my vocation. Keep in mind, you are individuals who make individuals like us."

Salman Khan said, "About my personal life, I don't have much to say, you know that already," at the end of his post. Individuals say that I have made it. I think not, I presently can't seem to make it, yet I know a certain something, that I have been acknowledged by you," adding "Yours Salman Khan" towards the end.

Coordinated by Sooraj Barjatya, Maine Pyar Kiya stamped Salman Khan's most memorable lead job. He was matched inverse Bhagyashree. Delivered in 1989, the film likewise featured Reema Lagoo, Alok Nath, Mohnish Bahl, Rajeev Verma, Laxmikant Berde in essential jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment